Our Nurseries are registered to take a total of 38 children and is split into three specific areas: the Baby Room and the Toddler Room are located on the First Floor and Pre-school is situated on the ground floor.
We also have a dedicated Messy Room on the first floor where the children can really demonstrate their artistic talents or enjoy some quiet time throughout the day. We have an enchanting garden to the rear of the nursery which is sheltered, safe and secure. The garden has safe play outdoor carpet to avoid any unnecessary bumps and bruises. At the entrance to the garden, we have ample pushchair storage to accommodate your child’s push chair which is securely stored away.
- We believe that every child deserves to be nurtured, loved and given the best start in life.
- We are passionate about providing the best education by creating a fun, happy, dynamic and energised environment in which our children can thrive and for all of us to laugh and smile with them.
- We believe healthy minds are happy minds and excellent nutrition and plenty of physical activity are fundamental to our children’s’ physical, social and emotional growth promoting their educational development and well-being at all times.
- We believe that all successful relationships are based on creating partnerships and effective communication and wherever possible we invite open dialogue and feedback amongst parents and staff for the benefit of our children.
- Our children always feel comfortable and protected in a safe, secure, clean, home from home environment giving parents complete peace of mind.
We pride ourselves on excellent teaching and learning standards which are delivered by qualified, competent and motivated staff, providing quality flexible nursery education through team work in a caring and sharing environment.