Meet The Team
Butterflies Nursery is run by a competent team of professional childcarers with wide-ranging experience and qualifications. All Nursery Staff undergo a stringent recruitment process, including a Butterflies DBS (police check) disclosure and have all received outstanding personal and professional references.
All Staff currently have or are studying for Childcare qualifications ranging from NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Development, Early Years Professional Status to Early Years Foundation Degrees to Qualified Teacher Status.
Furthermore, at Butterflies all staff are encouraged and take part in on-going Training Courses provided by Merton Early Years department and have all attended a Course in Safeguarding Children.
The Butterflies Team take great pride in their roles and responsibilities and endeavour to make all our children feel happy and safe in our care. All members of the Butterflies Team are friendly and welcoming and will always take time to speak to our parents about their child’s daily activities and upcoming events.
Meet the team:
- Proprietor: Denise Harper
- Principal: Claire Smith
- Deputy Manager Under 2 Unit: Rebecca H
- Deputy Manager – Butterflies Pre-School: Chanel M
- Nursery Coordinator: Kirsty S
- Room Leader Explorers: Rebecca B
- Room Leader Discoverers: Lauren H
- Room Leader Inventors: Chanel M
- Room Leader Teenies: Bibi S